I would like to thank Tina Liu of The Cosmos for kindly nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Her enthusiasm for astronomy shines forth in her blog: http://astronomybythecosmos.com It is easy to read and features fabulous facts and photos.
I would like to thank Juliana of simplyjuliana for the “treat” of nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award and the Traffic Raiser Award! I enjoy both the photos and the encouraging words I always find at your blog. Be sure to visit Juliana at her site:
I would also like to thank Gracie from Gracie’s Quest for also nominating me for this award. Her blog is one of my favorites for getting me into the Word and motivating me to think and live on higher ground.
I would like to thank Val from A Light In The Chaos for kindly nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Like me, she is also a new blogger who writes from the heart on her blog at:
I would like to thank Gracie from Gracie’s Quest for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. She is one of several sisters in the Lord that I am regularly encouraged by to think on thankful thoughts and walk the straight and narrow. Please visit her site to be inspired.
I follow Gracie’s blog at:
There is a list of rules, for each award, that I will include at the end of this post. Meantime, I want to share a special list of blogs, that I follow and that, most, also follow greenlightlady. I really enjoy the following list, and I suspect I’ve left some out as there are many others I also like to read. But this is my current short list. The first one is my husband’s blog & he recently transformed my computer from a slug into a dragonfly… he’s my hero!
– freedlife http://freedlife.wordpress.com
– Teresa/The Garden Diary http://agardendiary.wordpress.com
– Rebecca Hamilton http://patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic
– linda adelaide http://countrywomanpaints.com
– graciehill48 http://lifesearchforchrist.wordpress.com
– Prudence http://tbtdevos.com
– melodylowes http://melodylowes.wordpress.com
– Caddo Veil http://caddoveil.wordpress.com
– Ben Nelson http://mrbnd.wordpress.com
– Wendell A. Brown http://foreverpoetic.wordpress.com
– Charity http://watmattersmost.wordpress.com
– lizziejoy 10 http://lizziejoysphotosuite.com
– amphomma http://amphomma.wordpress.com
– the blogging disciple http://thebloggingdisciple.wordpress.com
-Irene Tron – Joyful in Christ http://sweetnessfromheaven.com/
– simplyjuliana http://simplyjuliana.wordpress.com
– lilies sparrows and grass http://liliessparrowsandgrass.wordpress.com
– Scriptor Deus http://scriptordeus.wordpress.com
– caleephotography http://caleephotography.wordpress.com
– thegardenimpressionists http://thegardenimpressionists.wordpress.com
If you find yourself on this list, please take it as a very special compliment from me, and only as a nomination if you would like it to be. I know that some bloggers prefer not to accept awards, and I’d like to respect that wish while still promoting your site. But if you would like any of these awards please, do, help yourself – because I just love following each of your blogs. And if you already have all of these awards, then I hope by listing you here that someone else will now enjoy your blog too!
Reader Appreciation Award:
1.Thank the one who nominated you & link back to their blog.
2.Nominate 5 people and link to them.
3.Let them know about the nomination.
4.Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1.Give credit to the person who nominated you & a link to them.
2.Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. ( see lower down)
3.Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen”.
Traffic Raiser Award:
1.Thank & link back to the blogger that nominated you.
2.Paste the award image anywhere in your blog.
3.Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5.Put a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination.
6.Leave a comment here.
Beautiful Blogger Award:
1.Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 7 blogs.
Sisterhood of the World:
1.Thank the nominator & link back to them.
2.Post 7 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 7 others and let them know.
4.Include the logo award in a post on your blog.
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I love old classic books.
2. I love collecting quotes.
3. I love old hymns.
4. But I also love Toby Mac’s music too!
5. I love vintage fabrics.
6. I love fragrant flowers.
7. I love poetry.
Here are my answers to the “Super Sweet” questions that go with the “Super Sweet Blogger Award”.
1. Cookies or cake?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
answer: That’s easy…chocolate!!!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
answer: same as above
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
answer: When we’re camping.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
answer: I do have one; however, I will decline on this one.
Well, it took me a few days to get this done… but I believe it is completed. Thank you for reading! Please treat yourself to a visit to the blogs above. I treat myself as often as I can… see you there!