Thank you, Gracie’s Quest @ http://lifesearchforchrist.wordpress.com , for nominating me for this award. I am encouraged each time I see a new post from Christian sisters, like you, in my mailbox. It is awesome to be part of an on-line “church family”. I hope that everyone will visit your blog and be encouraged in their walk with God. I also hope that we are an encouragement to those who may not be of a faith. They are always welcome to visit! We are all neighbors on this earth.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I started seeking God with all my heart in 1982.
2. 29 years ago I married a tall, dark and handsome man. ( he’s still tall & handsome)
3. We have 2 sons & 1 daughter.
4. I make my own purses.
5. I garden organically & sometimes in the dark.
6. I have been home schooling for 10 years and I’m learning as much as the kids are…
7. We have two dogs and two cats ( They think it’s the other way around-probably!)
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award. I hope that each of you takes this as a compliment and is not pressured to fulfill the requirements for the nomination. Just do so if you feel led to. You have helped make my blogging experience more rewarding and fun. Sending and receiving comments is almost as inspiring as writing posts and reading each others!
There is quite a variety here in my selection. I guarantee that if you check them out you will be inspired in many ways. There is inspiration for your faith; your family; your garden; your home; your photography; your brain and sometimes just a good chuckle! Enjoy…
1) freedlife @ http://freedlife.wordpress.com This is my husband’s blog. He will challenge and inspire you, and definitely make you laugh! I love this man ;~)
2) Scriptor Deus @ http://scriptordeus.wordpress.com This awesome friend of mine is new to wordpress but not new to writing. You’ll love her blog as her love of the Lord is expressed beautifully.
3) Khamneithang @ http://khamneithang.wordpress.com Totally inspirational!
4) My Botanical Garden @ http://mybotanicalgarden.wordpress.com A photo feast that is always colorful and delicious to the eyes!
5) Flandrum Hill @http://flandrumhill.wordpress.com If you want to see gorgeous pictures of the east coast of Canada ~ visit here… Thoughtful and Terrific!
6) It’s not really about me @http://judikruis.wordpress.com Both her painting and writing are truly inspiring and beautiful. ( My Mom paints and so I have a soft spot for art!)
7) Two Minutes of Grace @http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com Just the right amount of words on the right topic!
8) Alicia’s Roses @http://aliciasroses.wordpress.com This is as beautifully inspiring as it sounds!
9) 400 Words for Women @http://400wordsforwomen.com Graciously done and thought-provoking.
10) Today’s Bible Treasure @http://tbtdevos.wordpress.com Just like it says…
11) The Peanut Gallery @http://scpeanutgallery.com Brain and soul food.
12) barrentoblessed @http://barrentoblessed.wordpress.com A real life Proverb’s lady that I love following…
13) lilies, sparrows and grass @http://liliessparrowsandgrass.com An inspirational writer and poet who loves the Lord.
14) bfarhardesign @ http://bfarhardesign.wordpress.com I love her ability to inspire beauty in decorating. This is one of my passions.
15) reason4thehope @http://reason4thehope.wordpress.com Tells it like it is with wisdom and grace.
Special thanks to my husband, Ian, for helping me with my computer (lost without him), thanks to the kids for letting me hog the computer for these nominations ( my laptop is a slug) and thank you to my adorable dog who has faithfully sat by me the whole time!
Blessings ~ Wendy